Friday, March 28, 2014

Data Entry job from Home, Earn £250.00 - £500.00 each week

Home Based Data Entry Clerks required for variable Data Entry Jobs.


Based on your typing skill and speed, you can earn  £250.00 - £500.00 each week.

The candidate should be self motivated and ready to submit quality work within deadline. The age of the candidate willing to apply for the job should be 18 yrs or above.

Basic desirable skills for this Data Entry Job - Basic computer typing skills along with the ability to spell and print neatly to follow the direction.


Contact:

Interested candidates should contact workfreedom71@gmail.com stating where you are located. And attach a most recent CV.,

Or Call - Slough, 07044399126.

1 comments:

I am a mom and I have a 5 years old daughter, so I can understand that for any mother how difficult it is to look after her children and going out for job. That is the reason I prefer to work from home that allows me to look after my child and make me independent as I can earn from home and stay updated with today world. If you are also in same situation I have a suggestion for you from here you can learn how to make money or get good earning from home based job, I am confident it will be of Great Value to you and yours. Respectfully, Enjoy

Post a Comment

Share with Friends

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites